JitBit MacroRecorder Review

Through my day job, I ran across this software and recommended it for purchase a couple weeks back and have been using JitBit MacroRecorder for a little more than a week. Our department does many short automated tasks, typically involving data in SAP and Excel that regularly requires 50 to 500 repetitive keystrokes/mouse movements to make the data additions, changes, and corrections.

After finding this program use at work, I downloaded the evaluation version of Macro Recorder LITE for 30 days at home and have been using it on my websites. This software works well to automate creating scheduled blog posts, leave comments, and some social media.



Since I downloaded this macro software, I've already scheduled my posts for all of my gif sites out through the end of April. This will help me to remain regular in my updates, provide more reliable content, and to help keep me motivated to keep providing fresh content to my thousands of readers. This has also reduced the time I spend update the sites in half.

As for the social media part of it, as I fall behind with my StumbleUpon referrals, I find myself spending lots of time catching up on my friends referrals. This as well could be automated if need be... I have used this software to automatically suggest a site to multiple friends as well.

I'm sure a few webmasters stumble on this site and hope you will find this review useful.

Even the Canadian Police are using it to bust some criminals, you gotta love it eh!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario